Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Staff Essential: Obtain a Staff Card
Your Staff ID card is also your Library borrower card.
- Staff ID cards can be printed for you at all campus libraries
- Bring your Employee ID number with you and we will take your photo and give you your Staff ID card
Staff Essential: Get Library Membership
To activate your library membership:
- Complete a Borrower Registration form at any campus library
- Nominate a PIN (password)
- Give completed form to library staff, with your Staff ID
Staff Essential: Check Library Password
The Library Password (PIN) is essential for:
- Checking your library record
- Placing reservations and renewing loans
To login to the library using your password, go to the Library Login screen
Library Information Skills
Library Locations & Hours
Libraries are located at all Melbourne Polytechnic campuses.
Library hours vary from campus to campus; and may change during semester breaks.
After hours computer labs with printers are available at some locations.
Ask us for more information.
How to Print & top up your printing credit at the Library