Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Staff Essential: Obtain a Staff Card
Your Staff ID card is also your Library borrower card.
- Staff ID cards are made at all campus libraries
- Bring your Employee ID number with you
Staff Essential: Get Library Membership
To activate your library membership:
- Complete a Borrower Registration form at any campus library
- Nominate a PIN (password)
- Give completed form to library staff, with your Staff ID
Staff Essential: Check Library Password
The Library Password (PIN) is essential for:
- Using library resources off campus (ebooks, ejournals, databases)
- Placing reservations and renewing loans
- Checking your library record
To login to the library using your password, go to the Library Login screen
Library Information Skills 2019
Teachers, please note
the Library Information Skills sessions eBook contains the full list of sessions offered by MP Library, updated for 2018,
with a number of new topics added
To arrange bookings for your students, contact a Liaison Librarian
Library Locations & Hours
Libraries are located at all Melbourne Polytechnic campuses.
Library hours vary from campus to campus; and may change during semester breaks.