Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com?
LinkedIn Learning an online learning company that provides a vast library of engaging video tutorials to help anyone learn software, creative, and business skills.
How to Login to LinkedIn Learning
You will login with your Melbourne Polytechnic email, e.g. email@example.com or staff email address.
1. Go to https://www.linkedin.com/learning/activate and click 'Verify email'.
2. Check your Student or Staff email account for the verification number. Enter the number to verify.
During the set up it is recommended to not connect your personal LinkedIn account (If you have one) with your LinkedIn Learning account.
When prompted, select 'Continue without Linkedin'
You will then be asked again. Select 'Do not connect my account'.
Returning to LinkedIn Learning
To Re-Visit LinkedIn Learning
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/learning/me
- Select Sign in with your organization account
- Enter your student or staff Melbourne Polytechnic email account.
- Enter your Melbourne Polytechnic email again and the password you selected for LinkedIn Learning.
Mobile access is available via the LinkedIn Learning app, which you can download via the app store.
- You must set up your account via the instructions outlined above first
- Download the app
- Log in with your organization domain - melbournepolytechnic.edu.au
- Then sign in with your own LinkedIn Learning account details