Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WiFi @ Melbourne Polytechnic Libraries
Photocopying, Printing & Scanning
At each campus library you will find:
- Printer/copiers with both colour and black & white capability (Staff ID card required)
- Copiers with scan-to-email capability (a free service)
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
If the book or article you need isn't held by the library - never fear, we have other options!
Using Other Libraries
To borrow from other Victorian TAFE and University libraries:
- Contact the participating TAFE/University that you wish to borrow from and advise them that you are a MP Staff member
- Present to that participating TAFE/University with your MP Staff ID and request a CAVAL card so that you can borrow from their collections
- Click on the link here for information on CAVAL cards.