Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Who Provides Assessment Help?
Assignment Submission Requirements
- Your school may require that your assignments meet specific formatting and submission criteria
- Formatting and submission criteria can vary greatly, and depend on the assignment type; on the preferences of individual lecturers; and on the requirements set by the school
- School-specific details about assignment formatting and layout are beyond the scope of this guide, and are not included here
- However, it's vital that you are aware of the various criteria before preparing or submitting your assignment
- Check under your course code in Moodle for assignment formatting, layout and submission requirements
- Alternatively, check your Subject Outline, or refer to the subject's lecturer for details of the assignment submission criteria